Sunday, March 21, 2010

Supertrash , the start

whoa its been a busy few weeks , we ve had some fantastic sales in the shop and on EBAY ive come to realisation that i need SUPERTRASH to morph into different areas ,my role as ceo is about to become far greater .my techno partner has convinced me to start blogging so here i am writing my first blog .....i am a hunter gathererer , i dont find and kill prey , i seek out church fetes , garage sales , op shops and the like for stuff , not just any old stuff but stuff that i know will sell in other market places for lots lots more , or thats my idea anyway..Over the past few years ive learnt so much about different stuff , my obsession is mid century items ,1950s - 70s furniture and homewares ..This industry is full of interesting characters,and hopefully i ll show you some along the way on my video blogs . Anyway i cant spend too much time blagging on ive got stuff to sell and old grannies to haggle with so till next time .......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home